RESORT PARKING FEES
There is a $20 daily parking fee for all vehicles entering the resort, unless you are:
- Staying overnight—one car parking fee is included with your reservation.
- Attending a wedding, conference, group meeting, or another resort event such as Easter, Mother’s Day, or Thanksgiving Brunch—the parking fee is included.
- Dining at Sidney’s Restaurant—the parking fee is waived with a confirmed reservation, except during Magical Nights of Lights.
- Playing golf—your parking fee is included with your confirmed tee time.
- A Margaritaville at Lanier Islands Season Pass Holder.
Annual Parking Pass
Enjoy A Different World, Close to Home Year-Round! For $75, an Annual Parking Pass gives you open entry to Lanier Islands with free parking for one year from the date of purchase. Complete this form and bring it to Lanier Islands Front Gate or Front Desk to get your windshield decal/keycard. Does not include Magical Nights of Lights.