LANDSHARK BAR & GRILL
Margaritaville at Lanier Islands
Open Year Round!
With boats, burgers, and beer, what more could you want when you are chilling at the lake? It turns out there is a boatload of reasons to love LandShark Bar & Grill, like street tacos, crispy fried shrimp, crisp salads, and your favorite brews and boat drinks. Open to the lake and covered to shelter guests from the afternoon sun or the occasional shower, LandShark Bar & Grill is a great place to relax and have fun. LandShark Bar & Grill will be open year-round, so head to the lake to escape the everyday for a few hours or the weekend. Fins up Lake Lanier!
Download (PDF) LandShark Bar & Grill Menu
Entertainment & Events Calendar
For more information please visit: lakelanier.landsharkbarandgrill.com/
April through September
Sunday through Thursday - 11 am to 10 pm
Friday and Saturday - 11 am to 12 am
October through March
Daily - 11 am to 10 pm
11 am - 9 pm
Directions for LandShark Parking
- Once you pass through the front gate of the resort, continue on the main road, Lanier Islands Parkway.
- At the clock tower roundabout, take the second exit (Lanier Islands Parkway) to a set of water features, turn left on Camellia Lane.
- Take the first right and park in the Grand Hall parking lot.
- The steps down to LandShark Landing are towards the rear of the parking lot.
- Veer right towards the bridge over the lake and water park entrance gate.
- Follow the walkway through the gate and around into LandShark Landing and LandShark Bar & Grill.
LandShark Bar & Grill
7541 Lanier Islands Parkway, Buford, GA 30518