HEALTH AND SAFETY
The health and safety of our guests and team members remain our number one priority. We will be implementing new health and safety guidelines based on guidance from the CDC and state and local governments. Our commitment is to provide an environment and experience for you and your family to relax and escape confidently.
- Temperature screenings are conducted for all guests and team members entering the park.
- Touchless, infrared electronic thermometers that scan the forehead will be used. The process is easy and only takes a few moments.
- Social distancing guidelines are implemented throughout the park.
- Waiting lines are marked every 6 feet to maintain safe social distance.
- Tables in the dining areas are spaced an appropriate distance apart.
- Signage has been placed in public spaces to remind our guests to maintain social distancing.
- We are going above, and beyond our normal protocols, cleaning surfaces with increased frequency using CDC recommended cleaning agents.
- All surfaces throughout the Water Park, beaches, and public areas are treated daily with electrostatic sprayers and hospital-grade disinfectants.
Health and Hygiene
- Hand sanitizing stations are located on primary thoroughfares throughout the park, at the entrance to restaurants, near food take-out windows, and public restrooms.
- Hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use, with increased cleaning frequency of high touch areas.
- Enhanced safety training and protocols for team members, who will wear personal protective equipment where appropriate.
We will continue to monitor the recommendations and guidance from the CDC, State of Georgia, and local government to keep our guidelines and protocols current.
We are anticipating a great summer at Margaritaville at Lanier Islands and are now hiring for summer employment!
Go to http://www.careersmargaritavilleatlanierislands.com/ to download an application and apply today!