OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we remain passionately committed to maintaining the guidelines set forth by the CDC’s health and safety experts. As precautionary measures continue to evolve with the understanding of the virus, we appreciate your support and cooperation throughout your visit to Lanier Islands.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US:
CLEANING: We have enhanced the protocols and increased the frequency of public sanitation procedures, with a particular focus on key touch points and common areas. Electrostatic foggers are being used throughout the resort for the most thorough santitation of surfaces.
EMPLOYEE SCREENINGS: All associates are screened for fevers and symptoms prior to starting each shift.
DINING: Our restaurants and bars are open with extra staff on the floor to ensure continuous cleaning and sanitizing is being maintained. Carry-out food is also available.
GUEST ROOM DEEP CLEANING: All guest rooms are fully sanitized after each stay, including special attention to high-touch areas such as light switches, doorknobs, phones, and remote controls. Sanitation seals are placed on doors once sanitation is complete. We have suspended mid-stay housekeeping service unless specifically requested. Additional towels and linens are available upon request.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
WASH HANDS: Frequent hand washing is our best defense against the virus. We have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the resort for our guests and employees to use.
ENTRANCES: Observe doors marked as entrances or exits and use only as marked.
WHAT IS CURRENTLY OPEN?
- Legacy Lodge Pool
- Walking/Hiking Trails
- Roads for Biking
- Legacy Golf Course
- Resort Cart Rentals
- Tranquility Spa (weekends only and by appointment only)
- Harbor Landing Boat Rentals
- Port of Indecision Marina
- Gas Docks
- Lanier Islands, Big Creek, and Shoal Creek Boat Ramps
- Docks and Marinas (Lodge Courtesy Dock Is Closed)
- Legacy Lodge
- Legacy LakeHouses
- Legacy Villas
- RV Resort
- Shoal Creek Campgrounds
- Bullfrog's Bar & Grille
- Butler's Pantry
- Frank & Lola's (Open during water park hous)
- Tiki Bar (Open during water park hours)
- Sidney’s (Breakfast and Saturday Evening Only)
- Water Park (Open Weekends through May 22, Daily starting May 23)
- L2C Bars & Concession Stands (Open during water park hours)
WHAT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED?
- Lobby Bar (may open during peak times)
- Courtesy Dock at Legacy Lodge
- Valet Parking
- Sidney’s for Dinner (open for Breakfast and Saturday Evening Seafood Buffet)