Browse our frequently asked questions (FAQs) to gather all the information you might need about Lanier Islands before planning your vacation to our resort near Atlanta. If your question has not been answered here, feel free to contact us and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
Check In Time: 4 p.m.
Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
Yes we are! In fact, Lanier Islands warmly welcomes you and your well-trained pet!
- Pets must weigh less than 80 lbs.
- There will be a $75 fee per stay for each pet. This fee will not apply to guide dogs or assistive dogs.
- If you do not have a pet bed for your dog or cat, please let us know. We will be happy to provide a mat and some welcome gifts for them through our Housekeeping services.
- Pets left unattended in the guest room when the guest leaves the hotel premises must be secured in a proper pet crate or carrier.
- Due to health regulations, your pet cannot join you in any of the Food and Beverage Outlets, the Pool, Fitness Center or the water park. However, there are miles and miles of walking trails available for you and your pet, and our Standard Pontoon Rentals are pet-friendly as well. Dogs are allowed at LandShark Landing only. All dogs must be leashed and under the physical control of a person at all times. Dogs are not permitted within LandShark Bar & Grill, the Water Park and the Paradise Beach area.
We take great pride in the upkeep of our roads and sidewalks. The revenue generated from day gate entry is put back into that upkeep.
The nightly resort
fee provides our overnight guests with complimentary WiFi, access to Fitness
Center and Heated Salt Water Pool, Parking, Shuttle on the resort*, miles of
paved and unpaved walking and biking trails, in-room coffee, practice with a
Free bag of Range balls at the golf course, Waived Beach Pass/Cover Charge to
Margaritaville special events, and Daily newspaper and bottled water,
available in the Hotel Lobby.
* Subject to availability
Government and military discounts are available at Legacy Lodge based on availability. Certain blackout dates apply.
There is a courtesy dock located behind the lodge in the same cove as Harbor Marina. The coordinates are North 34º West 84º.
For DAY TOURS you must be at least 8 years old and weigh between 50-250 lbs. For NIGHT TOURS you must be at least 12 years old weigh between 50-250 lbs.
Trail riders must be at least 7 years of age, 48 inches in height, and the weight limit is 225 lbs. Pony rides are for kids ages 2-6 with a maximum weight of 80 lbs and the child must be guided by a parent/guardian.
This package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations
- Two rounds of golf on the scenic Legacy on Lanier Golf Course
- Breakfast buffet for 2
Additional rounds of golf can be added at a special rate of $68 per person, per round. Please be ready to book your tee time in conjunction with your overnight stay. if you book online, please call us afterward at 770-945-8787 to secure your preferred tee time!.