Browse our frequently asked questions (FAQs) to gather all the information you might need about Lanier Islands before planning your vacation to our resort near Atlanta. If your question has not been answered here, feel free to contact us and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
Yes we are! In fact, Lanier Islands warmly welcomes you and your well-trained pet!
- Pets must weigh less than 80 pounds
- There will be a $75 fee per stay for each pet. This fee will not apply to guide dogs or assistive dogs.
- If you do not have a pet bed for your dog or cat, please let us know. We will be happy to provide a mat and some welcome gifts for them through our Housekeeping services.
- Pets left unattended in the guest room when the guest leaves the hotel premises must be secured in a proper pet crate or carrier.
- Due to health regulations, your pet cannot join you in any of the Food and Beverage Outlets, the Pool, Fitness Center or the water park. However, there are miles and miles of walking trails available for you and your pet, and our Standard Pontoon Rentals are pet-friendly as well. Dogs are allowed at LandShark Landing only. All dogs must be leashed and under the physical control of a person at all times. Dogs are not permitted within LandShark Bar & Grill, the Water Park and the Paradise Beach area
We take great pride in the upkeep of our roads and sidewalks. The revenue generated from day gate entry is put back into that upkeep.
The resort fee covers gratuities for maids, valet parking, local phone calls, 800 access calls, daily newspaper in lobby, in room coffee, unlimited use of fitness center and Wireless High-Speed Internet access throughout the hotel.
Government and military discounts are available at Legacy Lodge based on availability. Certain blackout dates apply.
There is a courtesy dock located behind the lodge in the same cove as Harbor Marina. The coordinates are North 34º West 84º
For DAY TOURS you must be at least 8 years old and weigh between 50-250 lbs. For NIGHT TOURS you must be at least 12 years old weigh between 50-250 lbs.
Trail riders must be at least 7 years of age, 48 inches in height, and the weight limit is 225lbs. Pony rides are for kids ages 2-6 with a maximum weight of 80 lbs and the child must be guided by a parent/guardian.
This package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at Legacy Lodge
- Daily 2-hour Legacy Canopy Tour for two
- Any two specialty drinks at Bullfrog's Bar & Grille
- Daily breakfast buffet for two at Sidney's Restaurant
Breakfast gratuities are included. Our reservations department will contact you to book your Canopy Tour time upon receipt of confirmation.