Thank you for considering Lanier Islands as your destination for the 4th of July Weekend. Here are some tips and information that we hope you will find useful as you plan your visit and as you move around the resort.
• Day guests, please note that our Gate/Parking fee will increase to $20 on July 4th after 5PM. Please arrive early to ensure admittance and for the lower parking fee of $15 prior to 5PM. Overnight guests, parking is included in your stay.
• Overnight guests, plan to arrive early on your check-in day. Large crowds are expected all weekend.
• For a calendar of events at the beach and water park, please click here.
• Our Fireworks show will be above Paradise Beach and only on Saturday July 4th at 10PM. We do anticipate hitting maximum capacity so please arrive early to ensure admittance and stay late to avoid traffic.
• With the anticipated traffic on and off the resort, we will be unable to offer Islands Transportation this weekend. Please plan accordingly.
• Friday and Saturday nights Sidney’s is serving up a delicious Seafood Buffet. Sidney’s is located on the lobby level of Legacy Lodge. Click for here for Menu.
• Enjoy food and libations after the fireworks celebration with extended hours at Bullfrogs for Saturday only. A limited menu will be available until 11:30PM. Located on the 1st floor of Legacy Lodge. Click here for late night July 4th menu.
• Should you venture off the resort, expect long delays in returning as large crowds are anticipated for the weekend.
• Gate access will be cut off after maximum capacity is reached for the park. Only guests with eligible passes will have re-entry should resort access be limited—please keep your dashboard parking pass with you at all times.
• We do have Resort Cart rentals available for overnight guests who would like a fun way to get around the resort. Please check with our Resort Cart team at the front entry of Legacy Lodge for availability.
• If walking, biking or on a Resort Cart, please watch out for heavy traffic around the resort; stay on marked paths and identified crossings.
• Park only in designated areas. Vehicles parked along curbs and entrances will be subject to towing.
• Parking at the LakeHouses is very limited. Only two vehicles per LakeHouse will be granted entry.
• Legacy Lodge Pool is subject to COVID-19 social distancing limitations and is for registered hotel guests only.
Enjoy a luxurious night at Legacy Lodge and wake up worry free, and with our Bed and Breakfast Package! Breakfast for 2 is included to get your day started out right.
Our most popular package is fun for the whole family with 4 water park tickets included!