Lanier Islands Meeting Facts
Plan Your Event Today
If you are planning an event at our Georgia banquet halls and facilities, we have professional event planners here to help finalize you event details. For fast answers to relevant questions, consult our Lanier Islands meeting facts below. Plan your meeting today by completing our RFP.
- 45 miles northeast of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Located along the beautiful shores of 38,000-acre Lake Sidney Lanier
- 282 sleeping rooms
- 4 lodge suites
- 212 lodge rooms
- 24 villa rooms
- 12 villa suites
- 30 lake houses
- Contemporary wood flooring
- Keuring machines
- Outdoor balconies or patios for all rooms
- Serta pillow top mattresses
- 42-inch TVs with high-definition programming
- Granite countertops
- Walk-in showers
- Room service
- And more
Property & Resort Features and Amenities:
- Heated-saltwater outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary valet parking
- 24-hour business center
- Transportation services
- Dry cleaning services
- Gift shop
- 23,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Paved walking paths throughout the resort
- Tranquility – the Spa
- Legacy on Lanier Golf Club
- Pontoon boat rentals on scenic Lake Lanier
- Equestrian Center
- Team-building activities
- Canopy Tours Ziplines
- Bullfrogs Bar & Grille – casual lunch and dinner fare indoors or poolside. Serves signature garden-fresh salads, sandwiches, entrees, desserts, and a variety of libations.
- Sidney's Restaurant – elegant farm-to-table cuisine; offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. Special dining events include wine-tasting dinners, seafood and holiday buffets with lake views.
- Gianni’s (seasonal) – authentic Italian dining boasting an open-air patio, beautiful lake views, and delicious menu options such as homemade Caesar salads and hand-tossed gourmet pizzas.
- Sunset Cove (seasonal) – casual open-air eatery featuring stunning views, char-grilled burgers, nautically-inspired cuisine, and beach-themed cocktails.