LanierWorld's Winter Adventure
Magical Lights — the 7-mile holiday light display — returns as part of the bigger, better and more affordable LanierWorld Winter Adventure!
If you are looking for something to do around Atlanta this winter, or are new to Winter Adventure — here is a rundown:
- A festive driving tour through 7 miles of magical light displays
- Snow play zones, speed slides and bubble skating
- A collection of classic carnival rides
- Holiday movies on the 5-story Spectacular Screen
- Visits with Santa to share your wish lists
- Holiday shopping with a wide selection inside Bucky’s Gift Shop
- An assortment of favorite holiday dishes and treats
- Marshmallow roasting and s’mores making
- A live nativity theatrical play – presented nightly November 18-December 23 (excluding November 24)
- Holiday stay and play packages at Legacy Lodge, Villas or LakeHouses
- And so much more!
On special dates and times we also offer a variety of entertainment and activities so please check our “Calendar of Events” before you visit Winter Adventure, located near Atlanta, GA!
- This holiday season, admission to the magical lights tour at Winter Adventure is just $45 per car at the gate.
- Advance purchase online is just $36 per car.
- Those who wish to add a little more ‘adventure’ to their Winter Adventure can purchase full day admission wristbands for unlimited rides, slides, snow play zones, and bubble skating.
For added savings, our LanierWorld partners are offering $5 off coupons that can be applied towards the gate admission as well as inside LanierWorld – so coupon holders can save $5 off their magical lights tour admission at the front gate, as well as another $5 off a Winter Adventure wristband.