July 4th CelebrationFrom Thursday, July 3, 2014 to Sunday, July 6, 2014 July 3, 2014 July 6, 2014 Lanier Islands
Celebrate our nation's birthday with us! It's the perfect weekend to come ride the water slides, dip your toes in the lake, build a sandcastle along our pristine beach, and soak up the sun at LanierWorld! Dine right on the beach or catch a pick-up game of volleyball at Sunset Cove! Check out great live music at each of our outdoor stages! Enjoy the cool breeze on the patio at Gianni's! There will be patriotic food and drink specials all weekend long, and on Firday, July 4th, find a spot on the beach for an incredible fireworks display! This is an Independence Day celebration you won't want to miss!
Be sure to show your patriotic pride this weekend at LanierWorld at the Share a Coke booth on Saturday, July 5th! Customize your own Coke experience by getting your name printed on your own customizeable bottle. If you don't want to get your name on it, we suggest "GO USA" or "LanierWorld"!
Schedule of Events:
- Thursday, July 3, join Johnny Summers at Sunset Cove from 5pm-9pm.
- Friday, July 4, join the Kicks 101.5 Party at Sunset Cove! Kicks will be out all day making sure everyone is having a great time as you splash and slide your way through the park! Make sure you wear your patriotic swim trunks, because this Independence Day, we're going to be rocking it out all day long!
- Friday, July 4, head over to Big Beach from 3pm-7pm to jam with the Wylie Street Coyotes Band with your toes firmly in the sand! They'll be here all weekend long!
- Friday, July 4, find yourself a cozy spot at Sunset Cove and get ready for our fireworks extravaganza! Our spectacular display will begin after dark, weather-dependant.
- Saturday, July 5, dig your toes in the sand at the Big Beach stage and rock out with the Wiley Street Coyotes Band or relax at Sunset Cove and listen to Ashley Rivera from 1-5pm.
- Saturday, July 5, when you're ready to pause your fun for dinner, be sure to check out the Bama Gamblers on the Sunset Cove stage from 6pm-10pm, or celebrate America with Italian cuisine at Gianni's while the sweet rythms from Gray Sartin play from 5pm-9pm.
- Sunday, July 6, enjoy your lunch at Sunset Cove and hear Redneck Blonde from 1pm-5pm, or come back for round three of the Wylee Street Coyotes Band at Big Beach from 3pm-7pm. Finish out your excellent weekend at Sunset Cove from 6pm-10pm.